[tex-k] configure.ac/Makefile.am for vlna

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Thu Jun 26 13:34:35 CEST 2008

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Zdenek Wagner wrote:

>> Certainly. Before plugging this into TL, I'd like that you have a look at
>> ftp://ftpth.mppmu.mpg.de/pub/peb/vlna/vlna-1.3.tar.gz

Hi Karl, Zdenek, Petr,

the tarball is now updated. Please recheck.

>> (2) I have added a small check to the option parsing in vlna.w
>>
> It seems reasonable to me but Petr Olsak is the author and he should look at it.

Petr, please comment

>> (4) The vlna.1 manpage is created from vlna.man by substituting BINIR and
>> MANDIR. That is extremely uncool for a TL build and ought to be changed!

I have a temporary workaround for that, but would rather prefer to remove
the whole FILES (SOUBORY) section from the manpage. Comments?

>> (5) With --enable-maintainer-mode, vlna.c, vlna.tex, and vlna.dvi are
>> rebuilt when necessary.
>>
>> This requires that ctangle, cweave, and csplain are found in PATH, or
>> configure terminates with an error.

I have made that a warning that maintainer mode is disabled.

I have installed all this in TL. Please let me know of any objections, so
this can be updated.

Regards
Peter