[tex-k] dvips: BeginPaperSize in postscript DSC

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de
Wed Nov 15 22:17:11 CET 2006

On Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 07:52:52PM +0000, Robin Fairbairns wrote:

> pierre.mackay <pierre.mackay at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > While you could move up to epsfig I'd suggest looking into the
> > documentation for graphicx (hint, search your hard drive, or the web
> > for ``graphicx''. ``texdoc graphicx'' may work on your system
> > depending on your tex setup / configuration.
>
> texdoc grfguide is more likely, i'm afraid.

However, also graphics(.pdf) and graphicx(.pdf) belong to the
documentation.

> (it's a weakness of texdoc,
> imo, that you can't alias things.  so it's impossible to distinguish
> between hyperref's docs, called manual, and caption's docs with the same
> name.)

Since v6.75a hyperref is provided with hyperref.pdf.
The first section is "1 Documentation overview for hyperref"
that contain links to the different documentation files.
Also the bookmarks of the pdf files contain links to the other
pdf files. Thus texdoc users are supposed to be happy
now.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>