[tex-k] Re: Moving towards Autoconf-2.59

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Fri Mar 4 15:40:55 CET 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:

> Meanwhile I have gotten things somewhat cleaned up and reached a state where
> all directories in the teTeX-3.0 tree (more precisely all that need it) can
> be autoconf'ed with both autoconf-2.13 or autoconf-2.59.
>
> You can find my present version in
>
> 	ftp://ftpth.mppmu.mpg.de/pub/peb/web2c/autoconf/
>
> (with a README explaining everything - I hope) or as 31kB tarball
>
> 	ftp://ftpth.mppmu.mpg.de/pub/peb/web2c/autoconf.tar.gz

Today I got two more patches from Alexandre Duret-Lutz (automake maintainer)
and with these patches aclocal does everything we need. They will be
included in the next automake release (1.9.6).

This doesn't affect any of the patches, but the "reautoconf" script is
simplified considerably.

I have updated

 	ftp://ftpth.mppmu.mpg.de/pub/peb/web2c/autoconf*

accordingly.

regards		Peter