[tex-k] Re: Moving towards Autoconf-2.59

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Thu Mar 3 18:41:25 CET 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Olaf Weber wrote:

> Peter Breitenlohner writes:
>
>> The basic idea remains, however, unchanged:
>
> This certainly makes the transition more managable.
> As the matter stands, it looks unlikely I'll be able to work on this
> during this week (work), and I do not know at present whether I'll
> have any opportunity next week (EuroTeX).

Meanwhile I have gotten things somewhat cleaned up and reached a state where
all directories in the teTeX-3.0 tree (more precisely all that need it) can
be autoconf'ed with both autoconf-2.13 or autoconf-2.59.

You can find my present version in

 	ftp://ftpth.mppmu.mpg.de/pub/peb/web2c/autoconf/

(with a README explaining everything - I hope) or as 31kB tarball

 	ftp://ftpth.mppmu.mpg.de/pub/peb/web2c/autoconf.tar.gz

Have fun,	Peter