[tex-k] Included EPS overwrites pdftitle, pdfsubject etc.

Franz Haeuslschmid haeuslsc at fmi.uni-passau.de
Sat Jun 25 16:56:33 CEST 2005

Hello,

as advised in the message <URL:news:d9hmeu$hiq$1 at news.BelWue.DE> of
usenet group `de.comp.text.tex', I am forwarding you now the problem
report that I originally posted there.  The problem is, that included
EPS files can overwrite PDF metadata that I set for my document with
the package `hyperref'.  This applies only, when the PDF is generated
using the latex/dvips/ps2pdf combination.

I have attached an EPS that sets itself PDF metadata.  Using this file
in the following document will overwrite my configuration.

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage[dvips]{hyperref}
\usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}

\hypersetup{pdftitle={Beispielstitel}}