[tex-k] dvipsk

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jan 27 15:37:52 CET 2005

    > In the Omega mode (default), mktextfm is never called.
    > If one wants to call mktextfm, one must invoke
    > with -noomega option.

    Oops.  I'm sure that's gonna break something.  What do we do?

Hmm, I can't think of a single time that I've ever wanted dvips to
create TFM files.

Are there ways of using virtual fonts where it is useful to call
mktextfm?  I guess I can imagine that in theory, but the tfm's referred
to in actual vf's that I've seen already exist.

Or are there non-vf cases where it might come into play?