[tex-k] dvitomp update: support \Black, \Red, and similar colordvi commands

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Aug 29 23:12:36 CEST 2004

    like having a MetaPost+mpware maintainers group under TUG's auspices.)

By happy coincidence, Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater have in fact been
discussing this with me.  The idea being that they (perhaps with other
volunteers, if any) would be the front-line maintainers, vet or
implement any proposed changes, and run them by John for final approval.
(John, Hans said he had talked a little with you about this, I believe.)

So I hope we will see action in this area soon.  I think we're moving in
a good direction.  (I've mentioned the current thread to them already.)

Thanks,
karl