[tex-k] METAFONTk and MetaPostk, and -parse-first-line

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Oct 19 20:44:33 CEST 2003

    This last exchange prompts me to ask the question:
    where is this feature documented,

I wrote the initial description in the Web2c Texinfo manual.  I can't
find a url for the current version in HTML offhand, but there's an older
version at http://www.tug.org/web2c/manual, and a pdf of the current
version at
http://tug.org/ftp/texlive/Contents/live/texmf/doc/web2c/web2c.pdf.
Maybe someday I or Olaf or someone will get everything to date.

    and  where is the entry in the texmf.cnf file documented, (if any ?)

I do not see either the texmf.cnf entry or the command line option in
the current documentation :(.