[tex-k] Bibliography question

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 18 09:19:59 CEST 2003

> Sorry for bothering you all.
> I am a newbie in Latex and I met some
> problems in generating an annotated
> bibliography file. I will really appreciate
> if you can give me some help in this matter.
> My email address is: kunyang99 at yahoo.com

please try, in future, to search the uk faq (and other documentation
sources) before bothering the tex-k list.

the uk faq is at http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq, and it lists many other
sources you might try.

> My question is: I have generated the annotated
> bib file and it works fine. But I want to seperate
> them into groups like:
>    topic 1: xxx
>    some referrence with annotated abstract
>    topic 2: xxx
>    some referrence with annotated abstract
> How can I do it? Do I need to modify the bib
> file or the tex file?

the reason i mentioned the uk faq is that it has an answer covering
your question.

http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=multbib

please look at the faq's answers on things like appropriate places to
look for support, and how to ask questions, for future problems.