[tex-k] fonts

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns@cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:48:11 +0100

doug reitmeyer wrote:

> Can you tell me how I can get and then install "CourierNew" font on my =
> computer?  I was looking at a Govt document with Adobe Reader and an =
> error came up saying that I did not have this font.

[then the same in html - spit]

what makes you think that tex experts will solve your problems with
some government or other?

i expect your problem is simply a windoze one, but i'm not enough au
fait with the expected set of fonts on windoze machines to be sure.  i
suggest you contact your windoze support people.

Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge -- rf10 at cam dot ac dot uk