[tex-k] cm-super fails

Tomas G. Rokicki rokicki@CS.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:42:45 -0800 (PST)

The changes are being checked into the TeXLive tree at
sun.dante.de in the Build/source.development branch.
This is what I consider the `official' dvips for now,
until we can come to a better decision [which would
involve a lot of people].  Getting the changes we have
made so far into a beta test distribution would be
excellent!  What is your schedule for the beta?  How
difficult would it be to integrate the changes to
the dvips directory in TeXLive into the teTeX source?
How stable do we have to be for your beta release?

Essentially, I believe that you, and I, and Seba, and
TomK, and maybe Fabrice and some others, should all get
on IRC or AIM (I'm tomrokicki on AIM) and discuss the
best way to proceed with the dvips work we are doing.
I propose 8 AM PST, on Fri 2 November 2001, on AIM,
or pick your IRC.  I'm more comfortable with AIM but
can use IRC.

And Seba, many many thanks for opening up your source
tree to us!

-tom