[tex-k] bug in dvips 5.86d in partial font downloading

Tom Kacvinsky tjk@ams.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:08:08 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, pdftex handles this correcly because it passes more information on to the
font subsetting engine (which is in writet1.c) than dvips passes on to the font
subsetting engine.  I know of a way of patching dvips so it does the right
thing, but I am short on time right now.

Tom