[tex-k] Interesting problems with EPS file searchng (with dvips)

Tom Kacvinsky tjk@ams.org
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:59:09 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the information, Akira.

Now we know what is happening.  My question for Olaf is this:

  Will you change this?  Or do we (Tom R. and I) have to do something special in
  dvips to handle this case?

Regards,

Tom