[tex-k] Twiki is broken; sorry . . . let's use tex-k list if that's okay.

Tomas G. Rokicki rokicki@CS.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:39:18 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, I didn't set up authentication so it would be simple and multiple
people could edit.  I thought this would work okay.

Multiple checkouts *should* be fine, in theory; you'd think the server
would give you a new page saying, you checked out 1.6, and made changes,
but someone else made other changes so it's now 1.7; here are the diffs
between your changes and his; what would you like to do?  Just like
cvs does.  But apparently twiki isn't that smart.

-tom