[tex-k] LaTex newbie

Tyrone Genade Tgenade@akad.sun.ac.za
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:15:25 +0200

Hi

My Prof is constantly going on about the glories of
LaTex. I've now taken the bait and downloaded and
configured the program. Just a few things...

1) where can I get a good manual (preferably in pdf)
2) I saw, that my Prof was able to make pdf with through
his WinEdit interface. I've got version 32 (release
1.414). Is there and add on needed or is something just
not activated.

Normally I would be bugging my Prof but his on
sabbatical.

Thanks
Tyrone Genade
tyronegenade@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/tyronegenade

P450 Lab, Biochemistry Department
University of Stellenbosch, 7602, South Africa
Ph: +27-021-808-5876, fax: +27-021-808-5863

"No, the LORD has told us what is good. What He requires
of us is this: to do what is just, to show constant love,
and to live in humble fellowship with our GOD."
                                                Micah 6:8