[tex-k] Re: Bibliography

Michael Barr barr@barrs.org
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:26:14 -0500 (EST)

The problem is that there IS no appropriate mechanism for making such
inquiries and hasn't been info-tex folded a couple years ago.
Comp.text.tex is useless.  I posted two questions there last summer and
got no useful reply, which never would have happened with info-tex.  Time
was that tex-haxxers went out of their way to be helpful, but I guess that
time is past.

Michael Barr