[tex-hyphen] Add \{left,right}hyphenmin info to pattern files

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Tue Mar 6 06:45:14 CET 2018

>> If you send me a template, sure.
>
> See the files in hyph-utf8/tex/generic/hyph-utf8/patterns/tex in
> branch yaml-headers in the repository, or
>
> 	https://github.com/hyphenation/tex-hyphen/tree/yaml-headers/hyph-utf8/tex/generic/hyph-utf8/patterns/tex
>
> in GitHub’s web interface.

Thanks, but *which* one is the `perfect' showcase template that
contains all of the useful (and perhaps not so useful) entries?  For
example, looking into `hyph-de-1996.tex', I don't see information on
\lefthyphenmin at all...

In other words, I want to know the *exact* YAML structure that
exhibits all of the possible keywords.  [And I'm not a YAML expert so
I would like to have a simple recipe that I can easily follow.]

    Werner