[tex-hyphen] Word-division in British English

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 19:06:23 CEST 2018

Thank you very much!  I hope for a fruitful communication with the people
at OUP.

Sincerely,
Dominik Wujastyk

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada