[tex-hyphen] hyphenation for Bulgarian language

Georgi Boshnakov georgi.boshnakov at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Oct 20 10:05:20 CEST 2017

Dear All,

This is to confirm that I support and recommend changing the TeX hyphenation pattern for the Bulgarian language (provided by me circa 1994) with the ones prepared by Anton Zinoviev (cc-ed). The latter patterns are more complete and reflect changes in the hyphenation rules in recent years.

Kind regards,
Georgi

--
Dr Georgi Boshnakov               tel: (+44) (0)161 306 3684
School of Mathematics             fax: (+44) (0)161 306 3669