[tex-hyphen] Hyphenation patterns for Belarusian

Maksim Salau maksim.salau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:36:20 CEST 2016

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for help!

I've created a script to generate patterns and here is the result:
script:     https://github.com/msalau/hyph-be/blob/master/hyph-be.py
patterns:   https://github.com/msalau/hyph-be/blob/master/hyph-be.tex

XeTeX is happy with these patterns, and now is the time to verify them :)
Is there any simple way to feed a bunch of words to *TeX and get hyphenated words back?

Also, is there any easy way to prohibit hyphenation of consonant-only endings/beginnings of a word?
I can remember a word with 3 consonants at the end.
Is generation of .ccc8 8ccc. patterns the only way to go? (patterns for 2 consonants are already in place)

Licensing question is still open. I failed to contact Sviatlana and Alex answered nothing about switching to the MIT license.

Best regards,
Maksim.