[tex-hyphen] Names of files in OFFO

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Mar 12 12:59:06 CET 2016

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 09:53:57AM +0100, Claudio Beccari wrote:
> Yes, it would be possible, but the problem would be the same: I have no
> problem to call them hyph-la-phonetic.tex and hyph-la-etymological.tex (or
> with shorter variants) but is this coherent with the naming strucTure for
> hyphenations pattern files?

  It is, we can fit this in our naming scheme.  I'll get to this in a
moment.  But before I do so, tell me, Claudio, wouldn't you agree that
the two sets of patterns we have for Latin actually implement two
different hyphenation practices and that the linguistic differences are
minimal according to what you explained yourself earlier?

	Arthur