[tex-hyphen] luatex and file names

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Aug 11 15:38:24 CEST 2015

>> You’d have to ask the three co-authors
>> of luatex-hyphen (Khaled, Manuel, and Élie) directly, as I didn’t
>> contribute to that part of hyph-utf8 much, and I don’t think any of them
>> reads this list.
>
> Ok.

  If you'd like to make changes to the data that's included in the
format I'm more than happy to discuss it; the only people using that
information must be you and me anyway ;-)

> A very complete answer, indeed. You should consider the
> possibility of publishing it on CTAN (or including it
> in other manual), including...

  I wrote an article about it in TUGboat seven years ago, but I've got
used to the fact that nobody reads it :-P

	http://tug.org/TUGboat/tb29-3/tb93miklavec.pdf

>>   * Finally, for some languages we had to make up a private tag;
>>     fortunately there are only two of them: la-x-classic for “Classical”
>>     Latin -- a bit of a misnomer as what it implements is the spelling
>
> ... rules for the private part.

  Yes, that part can be updated.  I'll see about that.  Maybe for the
2^3th anniversary of the package?

	Arthur