[tex-hyphen] Possible error in hyphenation patterns for Ancient Greek.

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Nov 7 09:30:13 CET 2014

Thank you, Arthur (and all others who have helped to identify the
cause).  As an interim work-around, I had added :

	\def ͵{\char `\͵ \penalty 10000 \relax}
	\def ʹ{\penalty 10000 \char `\ʹ \relax}

which worked but which /may/ have had undesirable side-effects (none
noticed so far, but one never knows ...) but I will replace this with
zero-settling of the two \lccodes and report back.

** Phil.
--------