[tex-hyphen] Add a new language support (+hyphenation)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 08:34:50 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:39 AM, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> Krzysztof and Arthur, is it possible to prevent people from
> re-inventing the wheel again?  I.e., push the patters to CTAN?

Don't you think that the author developing patterns should at least be
able to test the patterns before uploading them? ;)

But anyway, once patterns for a new language are of sufficient quality
to publish them and if the author would at some point like to see them
in TeX Live, the suggested way to achieve that is to send them to us,
not to CTAN.