[tex-hyphen] babel 3.9 beta

Javier Bezos listas at tex-tipografia.com
Thu Jan 31 16:44:04 CET 2013

Reinhard,
> I'm very glad to hear that Babel is maintained again.  Whom do I have
> to contact in order to upload an ldf file?  I think that it would be
> advantageous if vietnamese.ldf becomes part of Babel.

Thank you.

With this release, language files will be `outsourced' and maintained
directly by its contributors. This means it shall be no longer necessary
to synchronize Babel core releases with releases of Babel language files.
Very likely there will be a directory for babel language styles, but I'm
still not sure where and how.

Javier