[tex-hyphen] ptex and language.def

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Tue Apr 17 04:25:10 CEST 2012

Hi Norbert, Mojca,

> On Di, 17 Apr 2012, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> > In case that you decide to remove language.ptx, you can actually
> > delete the whole texmf-dist/tex/ptexgeneric/ since the only reason for
>
> Didn't we decide on that already sometime ago, when it turned out
> that all the patterns actually work?

If you replace
(1) Master/texmf-dist/tex/generic/dehyph-exptl
by
    http://members2.jcom.home.ne.jp/wt1357ak/dehyph-exptl.zip
and
(2) Master/texmf-dist/tex/platex/config/hyphen.cfg
by
    http://members2.jcom.home.ne.jp/wt1357ak/hyphen.cfg

then you can remove the directory ptexgeneric,
and format files for platex and uplatex can be
generated successfully.

I don't know the resulting hyphenation is
correct or not.

Thanks,
Akira