[tex-hyphen] luatex-hyphen & TL

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon May 31 00:05:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm done pushing to TL the recent CTAN upload of hyph-utf8.

In the process, I did a few adjustments to 4 tlpsrc files, manually commited
back in hyph-utf8 (r409). As discussed, I'll let you (Mojca and Arthur) adjust
your generation script in order to achieve the same result next time the files
are regenerated.

While I was at it, I also commited the version of language.dat.lua generated by
tlmgr today on my development tex live installation back in texhyphen.

In TL, I adapted dehyph-exptl.tlpsrc in order to use the plain text version of
patterns and exceptions provided by hyph-utf8 as discussed previously.

FYI, here is a quick dump of my remaining todo-list on the subject:
- rm support and documentation for luaspecial="null" (now obsoleted by
file_patterns='' file_exceptions='')
- add support in tlmgr for a new parameter "comment=<string>" in addHyphen lines.
- bump luatex-hyphen version number and remove "beta" from it :-)

Now, fingers crossed for public testing ;-)

Again, thanks to everyone involved.

Manuel.