[tex-hyphen] Special languages

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 07:40:20 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 00:57, Karl Berry wrote:
>    ibycus, mongolianmlc
>
> What's special about those?

Ibycus is pointless to support. (Really - it's just some very special
encoding that would not work with luatex anyway.)

I have no idea about what's special about mongolianlmc except that:
- maybe I have made some mistake when auto-generating the lua file
- there's some hope that the file will unite with the other one (not
before autumn)
There is no reason to have an exception for it.

I'll reply to other questions (in particular about the German patterns) later.