[tex-hyphen] etex.src

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Apr 27 09:56:30 CEST 2010

Le 27 avril 2010 10:46, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard <mpg at elzevir.fr> a écrit :

> A priori we don't. Those are the only patterns we want to load at format
> creation time (well, of course they will be rehashed at format loading, but
> for one single language, who cares) for compatibility reasons. We do want
> Knuth patterns to be active as soon as the format is loaded.

That's true... but it doesn't prevent to load it the lua way in the
format ;) Anyway, I think etex.src needs some modifications for this,
I'm not sure it's ok... hyphen.cfg is ok anyway.

> Sounds nice but I don't see any practical need.

One of the main goals is to know that USenglish is a synonym for
english... also to know that usenglishmax can be loaded with the files
en-US.hyph.txt. These informations are really important.

Thank you,
--
Elie