[tex-hyphen] dehyph-exptl v0.20 RC1 (experimental German patterns)

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Mon Jun 15 23:56:05 CEST 2009

> I would propose that we standardize "Weanarisch" as the standard
> German in all the German speaking countries.  That would solve the
> problem once and for all, and, well, it is at then end the only real
> German.

`Weanerisch' is too unspecified.  Perhaps the Bradnsee (Breitensee, a
sub-district of Vienna) dialect used in H.C. Artmann's book `Med ana
schwoazzn Tintn' (With a black ink) could become the new lingua franca
for all German speaking people.  It would at least sound very funny
for us Viennese :-)

    Werner