[tex-hyphen] hyph-utf8 installed

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 12:25:14 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 1:52 AM, Karl Berry wrote:
>    But I have just added some files to hyph-utf8/special that we could
>    load in addition to the standard ones. If that approach works, one
>    could get rid of files for those languages as well.
>
> Please let us know how it goes.
>
> I am more and more inclined to exterminate the old files.

In that case - here's a list (to Norbert - I can check for minor
things, but the source should almost already generate proper tlpsrc
files):

to be moved to source:
----------------------
bahyph.sh

needed:
-------
dumyhyph.tex (I guess it's needed, don't know)
hyphen.tex (by knuth)
zerohyph.tex

ushyphmax.tex
ukhyphen.tex

copthyph.tex
dehyphn.tex
dehypht.tex
ghyphen.README (companion to german patterns)
grahyph5.tex
grmhyph5.tex
grphyph5.tex
ibyhyph.tex

don't know what it is (so maybe leave it there):
---------------------
hypht1.tex
dehyphtex.tex

may be removed after we submit modifications
dkcommon.tex
dkhyph.tex
dkspecial.tex
frhyph.tex
lahyph.tex

I need to check some more things (but you may delete it)
--------------------------------
srhyphc.tex

I guess there is a copy in csplain (so delete it)
------------------------
czhyphen.ex
skhyphen.ex

to be deleted: