[tex-hyphen] Improving hyphenation

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Sep 5 14:48:51 CEST 2004

    my old work on hyphen classes, which is
    available at
    http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/systems/tex-extensions/clasen/

Thank you Matthias!

We (Hans Hagen and a few others) started the list in order to fix some
administrative problems with pattern files first.  (Like, they're a
mess. :)  Hopefully we'll get to actual code at some point, though, too.

I didn't know about your work.  It looks very interesting.  Even though
it was 1998, I wonder if you think it'd be suitable for an article for
TUGboat?  (And if you have any interest in writing one ...)

Thanks,
karl