[tex-eplain] Can't use nor define my own "newlinechar"

Laurence.Finston at gmx.net Laurence.Finston at gmx.net
Fri Oct 13 12:13:16 CEST 2023

You can define any control sequence you want.  If you want to be sure that it's not already defined, first type \show and then the name, e.g.: \show\nl  If it's not defined, \show will issue a message to that effect.  Of course, you must do this after you've loaded all the macro packages you're planning to load.