[tex-eplain] crossing out?

=?macintosh?Q?G=8Erald_Tenenbaum?= gerald.ten at free.fr
Fri Feb 25 01:44:48 CET 2011

>On 2/24/11, GŽrald Tenenbaum <gerald.ten at free.fr> wrote:
>>  Does eplain provide a way to cross out a word or a sentence ?
>
>No, but you can use the soul package:
>

>http://tug.org/eplain/doc/eplain/Packages-known-to-work.html#Packages-known-to-work

Many thanks, Oleg.

I downloaded it and got the following error message::

This is TeX, Version 3.141592 (preloaded
format=makeplain 2006.6.20)  25 FEB 2011 01:41
(essai-soul
(/Applications/TexturesÄ/eplain-3.4/tex/eplain/eplain.tex)
(/Applications/TexturesÄ/TeX Inputs/*LaTeX
R13P0/Divers_LaTeX/soul.sty ! Font
\SOUL at tt=ectt1000 not loadable: Metric (TFM) file
not found. <to be read again>
\let l.47     \let              \@xobeysp\space I
wasn't able to read the size data for this font,
so I will ignore the font specification. [Wizards
can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.] You might
try inserting a different font spec; e.g., type
`I\font<same font id>=<substitute font name>'.
Is there anything else to do ?
Warm regards,

GŽrald