[tex-eplain] footnotes

Dustin Tucker dtuck at umich.edu
Tue May 18 19:56:56 CEST 2010

I'm no expert, so there might be a more elegant way to do this, but I would use

\output={\footnotenumber=0\plainoutput}

Actually, I would omit the equals signs because I always do that, but I think that's probably a bad practice.

I'll leave the columns to someone else; I've never used them.

Dustin

At 18:31 Tue, 18 May 2010, Adam Fenn wrote