[tex-eplain] Verbatim text as macro parameter

Helmut Jarausch jarausch at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Sep 29 22:06:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm aware it's difficult to get verbatim text as paramter when invoking
a macro.
E.g. I want verbatim text in enumerated list or a footnote.

Is there something in Eplain that can help?
There seem to be some very big LaTeX pacakges (fancyvrb and memoir)
but is there something simple in Eplain.
Is it possible to get verbatim text into an hbox or a token register?

Many thanks for helping me even if this is a bit off topic for this
list.
Helmut.

--
Helmut Jarausch