[tex-eplain] Indexing and numberedlist

Oleg Katsitadze olegkat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 22:40:56 CEST 2007

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 07:54:37AM +0000, Adam Fenn wrote:
> That's a pdftex option, but I have to go TeX > DVIPS > ps2pdf because I use
> pstricks as well. Is there a way for me to get rid of these boxes - they
> only show up in Acrobat and not in Preview on my Mac - or will I just have
> to convert my pstricks files to png?

It is possible, but requires using pdfmarks[1].  I've never really
looked into this, but IIRC specifying the `-z' option for dvips will
pass on pdfmark specials into the PS, so that ps2pdf will find and use
them.  There are many possibilities with pdfmarks, so I was planning
to make a separate hyperlink driver for pdfmarks -- still on my list,
sorry.

Oleg

[1] http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/pdfmark_reference.pdf