[tex-eplain] pdf-based presentations with eplain?

Dorai Sitaram dorai at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Oct 4 20:53:33 CEST 2005

Congrats to Oleg on eplain 3.0!  The \usepackage capability is *very* neat.
I just read a bit of the graphicx.sty documentation, and tried
\usepackage{graphicx} on jpegs from my digital camera, and am astounded
that eplain is enough for this.

Would any of LaTeX's PDF-based presentation packages be similarly
susceptible to eplain's \usepackage?  I don't have enough experience with
LaTeX packages in general, let alone the presentation ones, to know much
what to think.

--d