[tex-eplain] Hyperlinks in Eplain

geolsoft at mail.ru geolsoft at mail.ru
Tue Jul 19 12:17:54 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 07:58:34PM -0400, Karl Berry wrote:
> Doesn't seem worth the trouble, IMHO.  Extra small files are a big drag.
>
>     Any suggestions?
>
> My suggestion is, do nothing, the amount of memory being consumed seems
> minuscule ...

Alright.  Then I guess I will work now on hyperlinks in
footnotes, bibliography and indexing macros.

There is a minor problem with the bibliography in that to
get the hyperlink in I will have to add a couple of lines to
`btxmac.tex' (to \@onecitation macro).  As I understand,
`btxmac.tex' is from another package and is frozen now and I
am not sure I may touch it.  Maybe Eplain could distribute
the changes in a separate patch file and apply it to
`btxmac.tex' when making `eplain.tex', from the Makefile?
Or do you think that `btxmac.tex' should not be touched at
all?

--
Best regards,
Oleg Katsitadze