[tex-eplain] Problem with \pageref{

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Sep 21 20:28:05 CEST 2004

    The latest eplain.tex  on CTAN is 2.8.1 from 2000.

What file on what CTAN are you looking at?  dante.ctan.org has 2.8.4 as
far as I can see.

    It is still a problem there. The version on TeXLive is also 2.8.1.

TL 2003 of course doesn't include anything released since the CD was cut.
The TL 2004 development source has 2.8.4.  (I updated it a few days ago
after Dorai released it.)  http://tug.org/texlive/tldevsrc.

    Where do I go for a newer eplain.tex?

In addition to Dorai's page, which is the ultimate source, I try to keep
ftp://tug.org/tex/eplain/ up to date.

Cheers,
karl