[tex-eplain] Question about bibliographic citations

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Sep 24 10:43:48 CEST 2003

Hi Niels,

    Who has some experience, or perhaps even a solution for me?

I don't recall this ever coming up before for Eplain, so if no one else
on the list has anything to offer, you might have to write it yourself :(.
(Or switch to LaTeX. :)  I know I've never done it.

Maybe (hopefully) the latex styles which do that sort of thing can be adapted.

Also, you might ask on comp.text.tex or texhax, if you haven't already;
perhaps someone has created such commands for other formats (amstex
comes to mind), which would be easier to adapt.

    commands like \citeauthoryear, \citeyearauthor, etc.

These are new user-level commands to produce it in the other formats?

If you have any success, please let me/us know, we could incorporate the
support into a future release of btxmac or eplain.

Good luck,
karl