[tex-eplain] Drawing leaders using \gridcommdiag macro

John culleton john@wexfordpress.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:43:56 -0400

On Sunday 23 September 2001 07:59, Guy Worthington wrote:
> I'm having trouble following the \gridcommdiag{} macro.  I've
> posted a sample figure below, in which every single parameter
> I can get my hands on, I've adjusted.  I'm sure this type of
> visual design offends TeX (it certainly doesn't lead to any
> repeatability in my diagrams).  Has anyone developed a more
> parametric method of drawing leaders in diagrams?

Just a quick question: are you trying to draw a commutative diagram as per the
eplain manual? Or are you trying to draw someting else? If the latter perhaps
pstricks or xfig might be more appropriate.

John Culleton