[tex-eplain] Misc questions (probably FAQs)

karl@gnu.org karl@gnu.org
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 09:24:02 -0400

            * The status of amstex

You mean in general, or in respect to eplain?  In general, I think AMS
is not actively working on amstex any more; such efforts as they make
would be on the amslatex style file.  But you'd have to ask them
(barbara beeton at bnb@ams.org would probably know) to know for sure.

As for eplain, as far as I know eplain and amstex are compatible.

            * "Subequation" numbering (e.g., (1), (2a), (2b), (3))

This is in fact an example in the manual.  See the node `Subequation