[tex-eplain] Homepage has wrong pointer..

Dorai Sitaram ds26@gte.com
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:11:48 -0500 (EST)

> Try http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-eplain/ for current archives. I'll try
> to set up some kind of aliasing so the other mail archive url's will continue
> to work.

Thanks Karl.  I've updated my website to point to
http://tug.org/mailmain/listinfo/tex-eplain .

>     I've recently put eplain 2.8.1 on CTAN.
>
> So then we should remove it from tug.org ftp, if the canonical source is
> on ctan now?

I see that ftp://tug.org and ftp://ctan.tug.org do
indeed have different copies of eplain.  I'd erase the
tug.org one, if only because ctan seems to have
slightly higher name recognition and is intended as a
one-stop site for TeX-related software.

>     the situation is unacceptable.
>
> What's unacceptable? I didn't see any of these messages.

The messages were criticizing how eplain's being
maintained.

--d