[tug-summer-of-code] Detexify 2

Daniel Kirsch danishkirel at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 11 17:33:05 CEST 2009

Hi,
I just wanted to note that I have partly rewritten Detexify. It is now
much more flexible in adding symbols from different packages.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to import the old training data so
basically the system is empty. But it is now possible to train symbols
explicitly.

The old version is still available at http://olddetexify.heroku.com
but it won't be updated any more (apart from user contributed
training). The new version is available at the same url as before.

http://detexify.kirelabs.org

I will need a little break from this project now as it has taken quite
some time but I still appreciate any feedback, suggestions or feature
requests. I will add symbols at request and I have also planned to
create a simmilar tool for accents (somtime very far) in the future.

Thanks for all the help and I have got on this list.
Best,
Daniel Kirsch