[tug-summer-of-code] Project idea: Implement TLP.pm in C

Jjgod Jiang gzjjgod at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 17:15:29 CET 2008

Hi Arthur,

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
>  The project seems to lie well within SoC's scope, but I'm sure the
> first question Karl would ask you if he had time would be: do you want
> to be a mentor for that project (I suppose so, but you haven't said it
> explicitly)?  Other than that, I suppose there would be no objection to
> add it on the ideas list.

Sorry I didn't made it clear in previous mail. I'm still a student and
I'd like to apply for SoC as a student. Meanwhile, there are people have
more experiences with the current package management system than I do,
for example, Norbert is a good candicate to be a mentor for this project.

Add it to be ideas list is exactly what I expected, if some one else is
also interested in it and can provide a better proposal (as student)
than mine, I'll still happy to work with him/her in my spare time, but
not as a GSoC project.

- Jiang