[pstricks] a problem with pst-eps

Cyrille Piatecki cyrille.piatecki at univ-orleans.fr
Fri Apr 22 23:30:34 CEST 2016

when typpesetting this program from the pst-eps doc

%&latex
\documentclass[twoside,A4]{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
%\usepackage{fontspec}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-node,pst-blur,pst-node,pst-light3d,pst-text,pst-eps,pst-lens,pstricks-add}
\begin{document}

\psset{checkfile=true}
\PSTtoEPS[bbllx=-0.5,bblly=-0.5,bburx=5.3,bbury=3.4,checkfile,headers=all,makeeps=all*]{frame.eps}{%
\psframe[linecolor=blue,linewidth=0.1](1,1)(4,2)%
}
\includegraphics[scale=0.5]{frame}
\end{document}

This is an example from the documentation.  You must know that I work
with Bakoma. Like this it does nogt work complaining not to find some
pro files correctly installed on my computers.  When I put away
,headers=all,makeeps=all* Bakoma complains no more but I have no
frame.eps in the directory.

Perhaps the reason is that I cannot write in a file from latex.

Have anybody an answer ?

Cordialy

Cyrille Piatecki

Thanks if you have an answer.