[pstricks] pstCancel: seems like it is equivalent to xcancel, can I get the behavior similar to "cancel" and "rcancel".

Fri Jun 10 08:05:48 CEST 2011

Am 09.06.2011 22:12, schrieb Greg Hersh:

> was very unhappy how \cancel handles vertical spacing. Tried pstCancel - and
> that worked just great! So that's what I'm using now. But seems like its default
> behavior is like xcancel, and I still would like to be able to have something
> equivalent to cancel (and rcancel). Couldn't find any optional parameters,
> though. Are they any, or is it the way pstCancel designed to work: like xcancel?
> If so,then it would be nice to have the extra options to make it behave like
> cancel and rcancel do.

the pstricks-add from http://texnik.dante.de/tex/generic/pstricks-add/
knows an additional optional argument

\psCancel[...]{...}    % x
\psCancel[...]<x>{...} % x

For an example read also the documentation
http://texnik.dante.de/doc/generic/pstricks-add/