[pstricks] Undefined control sequence \resetOptions

Fri Sep 10 08:51:59 CEST 2010

Am 10.09.2010 01:03, schrieb Luís Lopes:

> I was editing my files without any problem until today.
> Then today I changed my profile and had to reinstall some
> packages (not yet on the standard MikTeX installation). And
> problems started.
>

> ("C:\Arquivos de programas\MiKTeX 2.8\tex\generic\pst-math\pst-math.tex"
> `pst-math' v0.23 , (CJ,hv)) `pstricks-add' v3.44, 2010/08/28 (dr,hv)
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> \resetOptions ...\pst at linetype {0}\pstScalePoints
> (1,1){}{}\psset [pstricks-...
> l.2054 \resetOptions

please update your MikTeX installation or do it yourself with
updating the files pstricks.pro|sty|tex and pstricks-add.pro|sty|tex
from http://texnik.dante.de
A complete TDS compatible tarzip of all files is here
http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/PSTricks-TDS.tgz