[pstricks] Axes Tics and Numbering

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Apr 19 01:01:02 CEST 2009

   It's been a long time since I used PSTricks so I've forgotten almost
everything and have to relearn. From the example page on the Web site I
downloaded the axes0.tex example and used that as a template to create some
figures I need for a workshop presentation.

   The .tex file as modified so far is attached.

   I cannot see where the tic mark spacing and numbering is set in the code.
There is no Dx= or Dy= present.

   Will someone please point out where the tics are specified so I can change
the spacing and numbering to meet my needs?

TIA,

Rich